Because....'Merica!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^^show off^^^^
glutton, speed and excessive spending. cheers..... :)

my garage- 2012 BMW M3
2014 raptor

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I almost bought one of those 1996 Grand Sports brand new. They were going for like $8-$10k under sticker when the C5 was almost out. There's only a couple cars I still kick myself for not buying. That's one of them. Such a cool car.

The other was a 1970 Trans Am from California. I stupidly passed on it because the blue interior was destroyed by the Cali sun. But the car itself was like new. Not a speck of rust on it. It drove as nice (and was as fast) as our 1994 Firebird Formula 6 speed.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah...the photo needs to have the Grand Sport sold...lol! I've had C4s for way too long and I'm honestly over them.

True the C4s are outdated and never handled very well but nothing says "The 80s" like the all white 35th Anniversary.

The 35th Anniversary, the ZR1 and the Grand Sport are the only C4s I'd ever own. The rest are bland, boring, placeholders.

OP
OP
96LT4

96LT4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True the C4s are outdated and never handled very well but nothing says "The 80s" like the all white 35th Anniversary.

The 35th Anniversary, the ZR1 and the Grand Sport are the only C4s I'd ever own. The rest are bland, boring, placeholders.

I've owned a 91 ZR-1 and a 95 ZR-1...both white on red. Great cars, gorgeous motors, hard to work on.