Beadlocks will be cancelled?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foo.c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My salesman just called me and said orders placed with bead lock wheels will be cancelled Ford.

I know you can't trust these dudes at all, but could Ford be having that much of a problem with them?

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sound like complete *********. Beadlock capable wheels are nothing new for them and people already have them on trucks delivered as well as one of the things they listed during the PR meetings they just had with the Media.

Only possibility is that they have way more orders for the wheels than expected and are waiting on a slow boat from china with the next shipment and that its just a hold

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Orders won't be cancelled. Held is more likely. There are materials holds all the time. Holds for the bead locks aren't a big surprise. I think they were far more popular than they originally thought. Especially since everyone was expecting the base wheels to be black/gunmetal.

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered the bead locks, worth the wait, besides the looks, they are stronger wheels than stock.

TheTeej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got 5 Gen 1 Beadlocks sitting in my garage that I've been too lazy to put up for sale if you are that concerned about it - but as others said, sounds like a simple hold due to low inventory on a part.