Beadlock/CF orders getting pulled 02/01 forward

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xerert

Reaction score
Received a call from my dealer (who is a close friend) early this morning. He explained that he'd received a message that if I wanted my order to be pulled I'd have to drop the bead locks. If I didn't there was no telling how long I'd wait...but it would be a LONG wait. He had no reason to lie, and being a close friend wouldn't.

So much for the beadlocks...lots of wheel options out there!

Got a call from my dealer this morning, saying I am #10 with beadlock option nationally, but Ford would only pull 1 order or so per month, things could be changed next month but no guarantee. I think maybe Ford have limited beadlock wheels left and is not going to order new ones for 2017.
So I dropped it and expecting get build late Feb or early Mar.

Dealer also recommended Fuel wheels, are they good, do you guys have any thoughts on after market wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohiodish

Reaction score
That included the tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I did notice that. I guess if you had a lifted F150 and you wanted the Raptor wheels that would work. If you HAVE a Raptor not sure why you would buy another set of tires if your just looking for BL wheels? Price either way seems high to me.

Ohiodish

Reaction score
Got a call from my dealer this morning, saying I am #10 with beadlock option nationally, but Ford would only pull 1 order or so per month, things could be changed next month but no guarantee. I think maybe Ford have limited beadlock wheels left and is not going to order new ones for 2017.
So I dropped it and expecting get build late Feb or early Mar.

Dealer also recommended Fuel wheels, are they good, do you guys have any thoughts on after market wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seen a Raptor on Ebay with 20" Fuel wheels from a dealer wanting a Raptor Ransom but I also like the regular wheels flat black.

Attachments

• $_57.jpeg
    $_57.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 139
  • raptornaias-1362017.jpg
    raptornaias-1362017.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 139

Ohiodish

Reaction score
My question is, where is the guy who's selling all of the OEM beadlock sets on ebay getting them from??? Something is Seriously wrong with this picture...
Yeah, he offered someone on hear $650 for there OEM wheels, but I contacted them by email and wanted to use my UPS shipping number and avoid ebay's 10% and Paypal's % to cut a deal and he didnt budge but he did offer me $450 for my wheels. Whatever... I'll try powder coating my wheels and see if I like it.

Maybe its because he's from Michigan and I'm from Ohio???

Last edited:

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, he offered someone on hear $650 for there OEM wheels, but I contacted them by email and wanted to use my UPS shipping number and avoid ebay's 10% and Paypal's % to cut a deal and he didnt budge but he did offer me $450 for my wheels. Whatever... I'll try powder coating my wheels and see if I like it.

Maybe its because he's from Michigan and I'm from Ohio???

It's possible the MI vs. OH thing... growing up in Ann Arbor, I get it!

Please post pics of your wheels after powder coating - might be an avenue I go down as well....