Base MSRP & Destination Charges Increase 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

air00mike

Reaction score
I special ordered a truck last week and asked for the VOC to confirm they actually ordered correctly but didn't actually get the VOC until today. Upon reviewing, the totals on the VOC didn't match how I had built the truck on Ford.com and it confused me a bit as it appeared everything I ordered was there and nothing more.

Well, today I check Ford.com again and it appears that the base MSRP of the truck (SCREW) has all of a sudden gone up from 52,770 to 53,005 and the Destination Charge has gone up from 1,295 to 1,395.

I know an extra $335 isn't huge in comparison to the overall cost of the truck, but I ordered last week when the prices were where they were originally. It appears this dealer sat on making the order until this week and as a result, my VOC reflects this added cost now.

I'm going to attempt to keep them to the agreed upon purchase agreement and not go off what the VOC says, but we'll see how that goes....

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mid year price increases are not uncommon. But any reputable dealer would honor the lower price IMO. Mine did last year.