GEN 2 Avalanche Super Crew in RI/MA/CT/NH/ME area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MA-AVGUY

Reaction score
OK so no BS here. If anyone in RI/MA/CT/NH/ME area is looking for a Avalanche Super Crew mine was picked up today by rail and ETA is Dec 28-Jan 2. I have decided not to take it so before i let the dealer know this and they tack on whatever they can i thought it would put it out there.. The pricing with dealer is at $1800.00 over sticker and we will have to work out the the logistics. Please PM me if interested and you have the means to purchase it.
-802A
-Raptor Technology Package
-Carbon Fiber Package
-Tailgate Step with Tailgate Assist
-Bed liner - Spray-In
-Tailgate Appliqué
-Twin-Panel Moon roof
-Heated Steering Wheel
-Second-Row Heated Seats

17Jake

REBEL 12 HK
Reaction score
OP bails on msrp+ deal > neglects to inform dealer > then plays salesman :pp:
#lame as it gets

Last edited:

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP bails on the deal & plays salesman
#lame as it gets

He is not posting to help the dealer. He is posting it so that one of us can get a deal or without the infamous 5k, 10, 15k, and 20k ADM. That is not lame.
Tone

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
OP bails on msrp+ deal > neglects to inform dealer > then plays salesman :pp:
#lame as it gets

You forgot to mention that the OP also took an allocation away from someone who would've followed through with their own (custom) order.

I don't care that the dealer is out on a deal, they'll sell the truck no problem. I just think someone else likely got the raw deal when they walked into the dealer and the salesman said all their allocation are taken.

And I agree, anyone paying over MSRP is an idiot!

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My first post here!

Is this vehicle still unclaimed? Its pretty much EXACTLY the Raptor I have on order.

I want it.