Avalanche Screw Delivery California MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaChaser

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got my Gen 2. ( 2012 Gen 1 stolen and never replaced due to life circumstances. ) Got it from Mission Valley Ford in San Jose CA. Had to fly from Los Angeles to there and drive it back(330 miles). Fun drive though. Got it at MSRP which is tough here in California. The guys at the dealership were very straight forward and easy to deal with. Absolutely no BS whatsoever. Got the tip on the MSRP deal from robtor310 in the Gen 2 MSRP thread. Awesome truck and I love the color!
Avalanche
Screw 802A
Tech Package
Forged Wheels
Hood Grapic
Tailgate Applique
Tailgate step
Bed Divider
Spray in Liner

Attachments

• IMG_1624.jpg
    IMG_1624.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_1632.jpg
    IMG_1632.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_1627.jpg
    IMG_1627.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_1630.jpg
    IMG_1630.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_1631.jpg
    IMG_1631.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 181

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Finally got my Gen 2. ( 2012 Gen 1 stolen and never replaced due to life circumstances. ) Got it from Mission Valley Ford in San Jose CA. Had to fly from Los Angeles to there and drive it back(330 miles). Fun drive though. Got it at MSRP which is tough here in California. The guys at the dealership were very straight forward and easy to deal with. Absolutely no BS whatsoever. Got the tip on the MSRP deal from robtor310 in the Gen 2 MSRP thread. Awesome truck and I love the color!

Avalanche

Screw 802A

Tech Package

Forged Wheels

Hood Grapic

Tailgate Applique

Tailgate step

Bed Divider

Spray in Liner

Awesome truck congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Avalanche
Screw 802A
Tech Package
Forged Wheels
Hood Grapic
Tailgate Applique
Tailgate step
Bed Divider
Spray in Liner

Wow, I am not a stickers guy at all, but that is one sharp looking truck, and hood graphics look fantastic!

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm I called those guys, they weren't selling them at msrp anymore. How did you get them to do msrp?

OP
OP
B

BajaChaser

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm I called those guys, they weren't selling them at msrp anymore. How did you get them to do msrp?

I just called and asked going off the tip I got here on FRF. As I understand it they didn't sell any over MSRP but only got 3 allocations. They tried to get more from other dealers but they were asking a premium over MSRP and maybe thats why they told you that. They told me that Ford originally gave them 4 allocations then came back and said they couldn't build the fourth.

Last edited:

Jeddi

Reaction score
I've called just about all local dealers and no one was willing to sell below $7500 over. Lucky you. Nice truck.

OP
OP
B

BajaChaser

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats man! Glad it worked out for you!

Funny thing is im still waiting! Think we're getting close tho.

Enjoy!

Thanks dude! I owe you a beer. If not for your tip on the dealer I'd be waiting into 2018 for Team Ford to deliver.
On a side note, I grew up in Redondo and live in S. Torrance now. So you might see me driving around the South Bay.
Good luck on your order!

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Thanks dude! I owe you a beer. If not for your tip on the dealer I'd be waiting into 2018 for Team Ford to deliver.

On a side note, I grew up in Redondo and live in S. Torrance now. So you might see me driving around the South Bay.

Good luck on your order!

Ahhhh man at least get him dinner too! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good luck on your order!

Right on man. Way to represent the South Bay!