Anyone Want To Swap Their LB Applique Tailgate For a Non-Applique One?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easy

I'm waiting for my appliqué so I can do the same. How hard was this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dropped my Tailgate off with the appliqué at 9am, the ford body shop called me back at 2pm same day to come pick it up. They removed the t/g and reinstalled. Very easy.

Homer Jay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dropped my Tailgate off with the appliqué at 9am, the ford body shop called me back at 2pm same day to come pick it up. They removed the t/g and reinstalled. Very easy.

If you don't mind, what did they charge you?

Homer Jay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$130 install

That's not bad at all. I wonder if I can get my Ford dealer to do it for anything close to that.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Ordered from Fairway Ford Ebay

I missed out. They are sold out now. I placed an order with Tasca but now these things are on backorder. My local dealer wants $761 for them and has them in stock, lol

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call Fairway Ford

That's not bad at all. I wonder if I can get my Ford dealer to do it for anything close to that.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

I missed out. They are sold out now. I placed an order with Tasca but now these things are on backorder. My local dealer wants $761 for them and has them in stock, lol

I would call Fairway Ford if I were you. Their price is definitely better. There number is 877-532-4792