Anyone Want To Swap Their LB Applique Tailgate For a Non-Applique One?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the odds are not great, but hey, ya never know unless you ask right? I have a LB tailgate without the applique and I want one with the applique. If anyone has one that doesnt want it and you are within a reasonable driving distance from Savannah, GA, let me know.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just buy the applique and install it yourself.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ChevyChad

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is certainly an option, but I figured I'd ask before I do that. I know some people bought whatever they could find and I'm hoping that includes someone in my area with my color who got the applique and doesn't want it.

GizmoVance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the odds are not great, but hey, ya never know unless you ask right? I have a LB tailgate without the applique and I want one with the applique. If anyone has one that doesnt want it and you are within a reasonable driving distance from Savannah, GA, let me know.

I checked before buying my G2 and learned that the whole tailgate is differently molded to accept the appliqué. It's not just a "stick-on". I found this info in another thread as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are Correct

I checked before buying my G2 and learned that the whole tailgate is differently molded to accept the appliqué. It's not just a "stick-on". I found this info in another thread as well.

The tailgates are indeed different, but that does not mean that one cannot be stuck on. I did!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1961.jpg
    IMG_1961.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 118
OP
OP
ChevyChad

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score

As kandewinn mentioned, it can (and has) been done. Already quite a few examples out there.