Anyone using Fordpass?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Such a great app!
Being able to start your truck anywhere, or setting up a schedule is pretty slick!
Loving this truck so far!

SamfromTX

Reaction score
I am using it. Just for the remote start. It takes 45-50 seconds to kick in but that is fine as long as I know. Love it as I park 1/4 mile away from my office and the remote is out of range so this does it. Nice to be able to unlock/lock too. I don't use the parking part of it as I don't need that but reviews don't seem to like how it works (or doesn't) for that function.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Other cool features of the app are:

See the current mileage
See the current fuel level
See the location on a map
Schedule service
If servicing with a dealer you can look at your service history from the app

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will also tell you whenever a recall has been issued for your vehicle which is really cool. It came up on my lady's Ford Edge.

derekg1988

Reaction score
Mine keeps saying another activation is taking place, and wait 24 hours. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have it. The strange part is, when I activated it (and I've never used it or set up an account before) it pulled up the 2013 Raptor that I traded in, my 2013 Boss 302 that I traded in and my 2014 GT500. So it somehow knew those vehicles were owned by me, but not that they were ever traded in....and I'm not sure how to remove them from the app.
I can't start them, or open them, but they show up.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine keeps saying another activation is taking place, and wait 24 hours. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Mine did the same thing. Delete your truck then re-add it. That should fix the issue. You'll have to restart the activation. You'll get prompted to accept on the Sync screen and then wait 24 hours and it will prompt you again. Then all will be good.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

I have it. The strange part is, when I activated it (and I've never used it or set up an account before) it pulled up the 2013 Raptor that I traded in, my 2013 Boss 302 that I traded in and my 2014 GT500. So it somehow knew those vehicles were owned by me, but not that they were ever traded in....and I'm not sure how to remove them from the app.
I can't start them, or open them, but they show up.

If you go to my vehicles and select the one you want to remove then scroll all the way to the bottom there should be a "Delete vehicle" option.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you go to my vehicles and select the one you want to remove then scroll all the way to the bottom there should be a "Delete vehicle" option.[/QUOTE]

You are correct! I just went in and deleted them....thanks for the info