Anyone use Ford pass?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor81

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone legitimately uses the Ford Pass for anything or is it just a ploy for Ford to monitor its users?

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remote start of car. Have no occasion to use the Gas seek or parking feature. Wish you could maintain a set temperature so that car could be used to keep a pet comfortable. Then again I guess it could fail to start.....With Ford Pass I get a positive indication it is running.

impactbumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do. I am 801A so do not have remote start so I use the app! Pretty cool deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gryGhst17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone legitimately uses the Ford Pass for anything or is it just a ploy for Ford to monitor its users?

I was going to use it for remote start, but then I read all of the things ford could access, so I declined

Monster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used it to start the truck, and lock the doors. And to see what the schedule maintenance intervals say we need to do.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to use it for remote start, but then I read all of the things ford could access, so I declined

I had it setup to use as well but since Ford wants to track everything I do, based on privileges as well as the memo that pops up on sync 3 occasionally, I did a master reset and uninstalled it because it doesn't do much anyway in my humble opinion...

But to each their own if you use the auto start then I guess it's functional I don't need that and I certainly don't need any more big brother LOL

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use it daily... Helps me believe it's not hot as hell here in Arizona when I get in a cooled off truck.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Scared of Ford knowing what you do? WTF is there to be scared of? What are you doing that you wouldn't want an automobile manufacturer to know about? HAHAHAHAHAHA

These doomsdayer guys........

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use it daily... Helps me believe it's not hot as hell here in Arizona when I get in a cooled off truck.

I saw an article today where people in AZ are baking cookies in their cars, garbage cans melting etc. wtf is going on over there?

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will to start the truck occasionally on cold days but more to make sure I actually ******* locked the doors when I forget if I actually locked them and that is usually no where in remote range....

WTF is Ford going to find out on FordPass that I give two schits about?