Anyone regret their purchase?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ranger22

Reaction score
My only regret is not giving the Gen 1 Raptor a try when I bought my 2011 Diesel prior to my new Raptor.

bailer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I moved from a 2500 diesel to this loaded ‘17 screw. I miss the on tap torque of the diesel, although the 10spd makes the 510ft/lbs. seem like more.

With that said, the Ford is a way better platform than the Ram in so many ways, ergonomics, electronics, etc.

We are full winter here now and really loving the AWD. Seamless blend to the front axles and still full turning ability.

Last edited:

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sold my 2012 and got a 2018. Very happy, no regrets. My feeling is the 12 was sort of a 90% truck and they took it that extra little bit in almost every area.

I went from an 08 Titan to an 18 Raptor, I went from a capable, reliable 4wd 1/2 ton to a mother ******* bad ass truck that fears no off road.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One bad thing is the price gouging the dealers are doing. Second is the impatient people paying it.

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some people end up trading in their raptors for super dutys because they tow a lot and push its limits.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

I just did the opposite. The only thing I hauled with my Super Duty was my boat and my fat ass. The Raptor does both just fine.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate mine. I wish I could go back to my Chevy which didn't change in years...that kept the same old Bland outdated interior, that kept the four by four switch right below the headlight switch so you could always miss it when you needed to make the switch... I miss my Chev with it's rock hard leather seats that were so bad on my back...

I miss that low low low front spoiler so I could drag and hit every rock on every Trail... and the squared off wheel wells... yes I miss all of that...

And I can't stand the comfort and interior superiority of my Ford. Yeah lots of regrets here... wish I never would have purchased this piece of crap Raptor... my advice stay far far away...