Anyone in Pensacola Fl?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twisted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for someone to go check out a new truck im buying. Will pay you $100.00 to be my eyes. Otherwise Im rolling the dice and trusting the pictures that were sent. Having MSRP truck shipped to CA. Anyone?

Warden

Reaction score
I can help

I've been checking this forum out for sometime now. It has taught me a lot, but haven't felt compelled to register until now. I live in pace fl which is just a few miles from pensacola. I will be glad to go check it out for you. Where is it located, World Ford?

OP
OP
T

Twisted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been checking this forum out for sometime now. It has taught me a lot, but haven't felt compelled to register until now. I live in pace fl which is just a few miles from pensacola. I will be glad to go check it out for you. Where is it located, World Ford?

Personal message sent

OP
OP
T

Twisted

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Big Thanks to Warden, Did exactly what I needed, went by and throughly checked the Truck for me the next morning. Sent a me a bunch of pictures and found three small flaws that I was able to take up with dealer. Not only did he go by the first time, he went by a second time on his own. Took more pictures of the so called repairs that were not done. Now It is fixed correctly. I am now awaiting shipping to CA. Highly recommended this method for you out of state buyers. Who wants a 80k truck showing up at their door in not pristine condition. Now all I have to worry about is shipping co. Yes this was a MSRP deal with Carbon fiber and Beadlocks!

Warden

Reaction score
Took awhile to get the paperwork done. The truck is on the way now. I think he said it would be there Thursday but I attached a picture of it loaded on the transport.

Attachments

• IMG_7117.JPG
    IMG_7117.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 37

40oz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FTR I am in the area. Any rides upcoming in our area hit me up.

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just contacted World Ford about another 17 Blue Raptor they had on the lot. They denied ever selling one at MSRP. He did say the best he could do on it is $3k over MSRP.

Did they really sell one at MSRP that they shipped across the country but won't sell one at MSRP to a local guy? F them.