Anyone order a 2018 SCAB?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HellFish

Reaction score
Hey guys. I know there's a 2018 order progress thread, but I wanted to ask more specifically to those that have ordered a 2018 SCAB if they have been built and have an ETA.

I see SCREWS are landing at dealers and several people have posted that their trucks are in transit to their dealers, but I don't know if any of those are SCABs.

My SCAB was produced on 7/26 and it still hasn't been released from the factory. Actually, it was released and then pulled back. Anyways, I'm wondering if the limited number of SCABs produced (5 so far for 2018 according to RaptorFinder) and the QC checks necessary on a certain number of them is holding them up for delivery.

If you can't tell, the waiting is driving me crazy ;)

My SCAB was built on 7/21 is due to the dealer on 8/22. 801A, Roof, Magnetic Grey.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just ordered a few weeks ago. I think the dealer said it might be built sometime in September so I'll be waiting a while.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For the 18 millionth time, here's a picture of Canada Joe's truck. OLD NEWS!!

Jake must have been on vacation the last couple of weeks because I haven't seen his brainless shit in a while. It's been relatively peaceful with only one troll spouting off in every thread.

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jake must have been on vacation the last couple of weeks because I haven't seen his brainless shit in a while. It's been relatively peaceful with only one troll spouting off in every thread.

You wouldn't be referring to our big-footed resident ******?