Anyone make rear wheel well liners yet for G2 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for more protection then just coating the inner liners, I live on a dirt road and want something to protect the sides of the frame, inner bed side, and inner rear bumper... and come down to cover the wheel area more from salt/dirt.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

I just sent them an email on there site....see if I get a response back.

I also live on a dirt road and had my last Raptor rear wheel wells coated with Linex. It cost $150 and I had it done when they coated the bed. Line-X coating in my opinion offers a much better level of protection than plastic liners. My 2012 Raptor wheel wells looked perfect four years later when I got rid of the truck. I'm about 2 miles down my dirt road, typical speed often exceeded 60mph.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is just on my truck but I will add pics to this tomm . On the both sides of truck the rear tires rubbed the front inside rear fenders in a short high articulation off road session a couple weeks ago. Not sure wheel liners will hold to tire grinding. It went through the paint on both sides of the inner fender. And the people that want actually use 37s - my tires are stock- other than driving down the highway will have real problems without a larger block/spring and lowered bump stop. I was going linex mine soon but even that rub off in that area with another few hours of real off road I think.

OP
OP
B

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think my point it being missed....I want the extra coverage over the frame sides, and the protection to dirt/salt making it to the inside of the rear bumper, exhaust...and so on. I know linex will work well for a coating but it doesn't do anything more to protect the frame sides, and inside of the rear bumper.

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think my point it being missed....I want the extra coverage over the frame sides, and the protection to dirt/salt making it to the inside of the rear bumper, exhaust...and so on. I know linex will work well for a coating but it doesn't do anything more to protect the frame sides, and inside of the rear bumper.

How much non- aluminum is exposed?

OP
OP
B

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Husky got back to me today, and they claim they are going to have production wheel well liners available for the raptor in about 6 weeks!!!