Anyone make rear wheel well liners yet for G2 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping someone will make some wheel well liners for the new raptors soon. I would like to get some before next winter.

OP
OP
B

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
local Line-X will spray them $350

I'm looking for more protection then just coating the inner liners, I live on a dirt road and want something to protect the sides of the frame, inner bed side, and inner rear bumper... and come down to cover the wheel area more from salt/dirt.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Someone said they talked to Husky a while back. Think they said May?

I just sent them an email on there site....see if I get a response back.

TKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone said they talked to Husky a while back. Think they said May?
I emailed Husky about 3 weeks ago and they just gained access to a G2 to get measurements. He said it would take several weeks / months for ETD. I didn't want to wait, so I did the line x option. Very happy with the outcome.

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking for more protection then just coating the inner liners, I live on a dirt road and want something to protect the sides of the frame, inner bed side, and inner rear bumper... and come down to cover the wheel area more from salt/dirt.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

I just sent them an email on there site....see if I get a response back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like the husky liners too. When I bought my truck the dealer had the underside coated as well as wheel wells with a tar like substance. Well... it doesn't look real good in there so I can't have the wells sprayed with linex, I'll need to get the liners. It actually looks like linex, what I have already, but it also took on the dust on the trip home so it has a dirty black color to it. I may have them just respray the wells once the crap is off the roads.

I can wait for the husky if they actually are going to make them for sure?!