Anyone know a dealer on the East that selling a Rap for MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After my boy drove my Rap..He's in Love..lol

Can anyone recommend a dealer near South East area(FL, GA,TN) that has a Rap sitting at the dealer?

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
After my boy drove my Rap..He's in Love..lol

Can anyone recommend a dealer near South East area(FL, GA,TN) that has a Rap sitting at the dealer?

Not sitting on one but I might be able to help you out in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohiodish

Reaction score
Picked up mine Sunday from Moses Ford in Charleston WV. They have a black one coming in @ MSRP Contact Daniel 304-356-1939

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

He just text me back. Still available

Mystical'96

Reaction score
Picked up mine Sunday from Moses Ford in Charleston WV. They have a black one coming in @ MSRP Contact Daniel 304-356-1939

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

I too ordered from Moses at MSRP, I initially called about the one you picked up. Small world.

Do you know the options?

I created a thread with the black truck: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/msrp-screw-wv-53225/

Options are:
802a
moonroof
tech package
hood/exterior graphics
interior accent
tailgate step
heated steering wheel/back seat

Sticker is $69,605.

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nevermind. My buddy had a guy backout but it's gone now. There are a few around for over msrp, but those are everywhere.

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do Let me know.. My bud lives in FL..He wants to get a BLK/BLK fully loaded with out the stickers..

AKSteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the thread I started about buying through Costco, I mentioned that my friend got a callback from a dealership in Florida that said they were participating in the program and were willing to sell at MSRP. I'm still not sure if that was truthful info or if my friend was just telling me this to make it sound like he was able to find a better deal than me. I think the dealership was named Mullinax Ford or something like that.

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hey, Thanx!

My buddy called him Yesterday.. think He's going to put a deposit today.