Anyone have spacers installed with beadlocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't make up my mind as I really like the look of the beadlocks (was the reason I bought them in the first place) but I wish they poked out a little more.

I want an inch with a spacer but can't seem to find a photo of them installed. I know the feedback on why shouldn't do it but I am not planning to jump it and will off road it a small amount.

I have been looking online for a set that will work for me - any suggestions there would be much appreciated also.

Attachments

• IMG_1065.jpg
    IMG_1065.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 83

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think what you are looking for are "wheel adapters" - things you bolt on, and they have studs on them. I am not sure about the Raptor and its geometry, but I ran wheel adapters on my old Toyota for 100k+ miles and didn't have any issues.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wheeladapter.com has the best quality ones. Made in USA not china crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

chi_weezy

Reaction score
I was considering running them with the stickers. I was considering 25mm hubcentric wheel adapters. Do it and let us know how it goes! I've ran them on multiple high power cars but never a truck. I know plenty of people do. And normally it's user error if there's an issue. Just make sure they're torqued to spec, then retorqued after a couple hundred miles or so

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have bead locks on my 2012. When i had my Nittos on, the tires were right where i wanted them, flush with fenders. I put back BFG 315's and now they sit too far in again. get wider tires.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a spacer, just get a high quality hub-centric one and don't go with huge ones and you'll be totally fine. FYI if you're going for that "0 offset" method-type look, the difference between that and stock is about 1.33"

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
It is. I shitpost, but I also try to actually help people as well.

Jake only shitposts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts