Anyone have pics of the New Ford performance parts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrifterGTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just looking at the FP site, and I see that they are now offering a chase rack, roof rack and chase rack with actuated light bar. All in aluminum apparently. Does anyone know what they look like?

Upon further research, it seems these may just be FP branded A.D.D. parts.

Last edited:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was just looking at the FP site, and I see that they are now offering a chase rack, roof rack and chase rack with actuated light bar. All in aluminum apparently. Does anyone know what they look like?

Upon further research, it seems these may just be FP branded A.D.D. parts.

Correct, they are made by ADD. You must purchase them from Ford Performance or a Ford Performance authorized dealer. You can purchase the Ford Performance branded products from ADD.

OP
OP
DrifterGTR

DrifterGTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I assume they look just like the A.D.D. race series with the exception of some Ford Performance branding. I wasn't partial to the regular A.D.D. design on the side of the chase rack. And I'm assuming its still that way. I would personally prefer a cleaner more open look, or at least some functionality. But, I am also strange.

NoReins

Reaction score
I assume they look just like the A.D.D. race series with the exception of some Ford Performance branding. I wasn't partial to the regular A.D.D. design on the side of the chase rack. And I'm assuming its still that way. I would personally prefer a cleaner more open look, or at least some functionality. But, I am also strange.

You are correct. I saw their stuff at Ford Nationals in Carlisle in June. Instead of the ADD Logos, it just has the Ford Performance logo instead.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn’t see any pictures, but ouch 4,450.00 , according to ford performance web site.