Anyone have pics of a black super crew with graphics package?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not a sticker person at all, but curious how the black looks with the graphics package and tailgate applique. I assume the hood graphics is a total waste of money on a black truck correct?

Any pics would be good to see, thanks guys.

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the bed graphics on my black SCREW order and dropped them a few weeks ago. I have mixed feelings on the graphics. I have decided that it cost nothing to skip the graphics, and if I want to add them later from rappygraphics, its only $400 for the OEM graphics. So If I want to add them later, I can doe so and they are less then half the cost from Ford. I would say if you are on the fence, skip them. If you decide you want them after you get your truck, order them from rappygraphics and save some money. Hope this helps, as I went through the same internal struggle a few weeks ago.

https://rappygraphics.com/collections/gen-2-bedsides/products/oem-clear-3m-bed-graphics

sllikskills

Reaction score