Anyone with an avalanche grey who wants magnetic?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a color mix up on my raptor order, yada yada.. ended up with the magnetic.. talked myself into liking it now for the last 2 months, but it's bugging me now bc I like the av. Grey more... maybe someone's in the opposite boat? Looking to trade or do make some sort of deal..

Mine
Magnetic screw
802a
Interior accent
Heated steering wheel/2nd row
Moonroof
Tinted windows and windshield
Light bar behind the grille

2,200 miles on it

Looking for same options but in avalanche

iumbastu

Reaction score
Had a color mix up on my raptor order, yada yada.. ended up with the magnetic.. talked myself into liking it now for the last 2 months, but it's bugging me now bc I like the av. Grey more... maybe someone's in the opposite boat? Looking to trade or do make some sort of deal..

Mine
Magnetic screw
802a
Interior accent
Heated steering wheel/2nd row
Moonroof
Tinted windows and windshield
Light bar behind the grille

2,200 miles on it

Looking for same options but in avalanche

Have you thought about getting the truck wrapped? You can do whatever color you want and that might be easier than potentially parting with a truck you 95% enjoy/like...Depending on where you are pricing is $2K to $4K ish. Just be careful that someone doesn't put a knife the factory paint (ie they aren't too low that they hack up the original paintwork.)

I'm sure a few guys on here could provide references for wrapping...I'm in Boston but not sure where you are located.

OP
OP
Copp5

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you thought about getting the truck wrapped? You can do whatever color you want and that might be easier than potentially parting with a truck you 95% enjoy/like...Depending on where you are pricing is $2K to $4K ish. Just be careful that someone doesn't put a knife the factory paint (ie they aren't too low that they hack up the original paintwork.)

I'm sure a few guys on here could provide references for wrapping...I'm in Boston but not sure where you are located.

I'm southern Maine about 2 hours from Boston.. I'd be open to the idea of a wrap ... but am skeptical because of reasons you've pointed out.. plus It's not like there are a lot of options for people who do it.. do you do it or know anyone?

OP
OP
Copp5

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, two other Gen 2 guys in New England! I live in South Boston.

xrocket21 also lives in Maine!

I've only seen 2 on the roads haha, one on the highway a couple days before I picked mine up, and one on the way back from a snowmobiling trip

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with iumbastu, wrapping it or even painting it over is probably your cheaper option. Unless you get really really lucky and find another AG SCREW with exactly your options, who also wants to trade. I'd be very surprised.

I have only seen one on the roads so far and it was a silver. I saw a black one on the dealer lot where I ordered mine. That's it, those are the only 2 I have seen in real life.

Last edited:

Dredlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only seen 2 on the roads haha, one on the highway a couple days before I picked mine up, and one on the way back from a snowmobiling trip

The other GEN 2, I have seen came in on the same carrier as mine. And both are SCABS.

Last edited:

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in Northern Ma and may entertain this. Pics?
You own the truck or financed?

Last edited: