Anyone added beadlock rings to stock BL ready wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If so, would love to see pics and first impressions. Looks like they are $600-$800 for a set? Damn Gina!!!

GMAN62465

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not mine.... but here's a pic of them mounted

I do have a full set brand new available for sale p.m. me if interested

GMANcc8c8444e446bf10a48b89345dbc3cd4.jpg2d90bcae567499bf0c0790797723a532.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Sorry those are for a Gen 1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pics

If so, would love to see pics and first impressions. Looks like they are $600-$800 for a set? Damn Gina!!!

in your search bar, type 2017 Ford Raptor Pics. Plenty of trucks with BL rings installed to view there.

OP
OP
FatBuoy

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in your search bar, type 2017 Ford Raptor Pics. Plenty of trucks with BL rings installed to view there.

Found none. Please enlighten me. I am looking for the "beadlock ready" wheels, offered as an option, with the rings installed.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know what to tell you Bro

Found none. Please enlighten me. I am looking for the "beadlock ready" wheels, offered as an option, with the rings installed.

I go to my search bar, type in "2017 Ford Raptor Pics" and up pops photos of 2017 ford raptors. I select on one image (any image, it does not matter if it has the beadlocks or not) and it opens a page where I can scroll through tons of 2017 raptor pics, and more than a handful of them have the Ford Oem Beadlock Ready Wheels, on trucks that are on off road trails, with the Ford Beadlock (not the Beauty ring) installed. I can see the factory Ford Baja 1000 Truck, a ruby red truck, a black truck, a blue truck....Just look at the pics is all I can say.

OP
OP
FatBuoy

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. Sorry, guess you were talking Google search bar, not the forum?

I've never had beadlocks on a vehicle, so pardon my ignorance. I will have the BL ready wheels on my 17 when delivered in a few weeks. In looking at the wheels, there appear to be more bolts in the ring kit than the wheel might accommodate. Or am I off here? And if you could help me understand the mechanics? Do you remove an outer ring from the wheels and install the rings?