Any Raptors for sale!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hugepops77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in Colorado and am far past the waiting stage for my Raptor on Ramp 59! Does anyone know of any Raptors for sale at $3000 over MSRP OR LESS that are actually on the lot! Auto Trader only shows several. I don't care where, thanks!

evanaf27

Reaction score
there is one at north town ford in menomonie wi. it's available. I just drove it today. Avalanche grey 4 door 801 package. Great truck

evanaf27

Reaction score
I'll let them make the call as to what they want for it. Call them and ask is really all you can do. Truck is sure impressive. Very refined interior motor is very responsive.

OP
OP
H

hugepops77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor for Sale

How did you like the transmission?! I test drove a 2017 F150 Platinum with the 10 speed transmission and the new 375 HP engine to get an idea of how the transmission feels. I loved the torque of the 17 but I could really feel the transmission downshifting. I'm curious- if that's only during the vehicle break in period. My 2015 King Ranch with a 6 speed transmission is flawless! Could you feel the downshifts in the Raptor?

Last edited:

evanaf27

Reaction score
I didnt notice any strange shifts. It was smooth both on acceleration and deceleration. I didnt even get on it hard but it had a ton of power. It also was in a transport mode which dumbed it down a bit. Im coming from a 5.0 by the way.

The truck overall i cant say enough how refined it is. Avalanche grey is a sharp color. I have a magnetic on order and my dealer says very soon so im gonna hold off i think as it didnt have a few options i want.

OP
OP
H

hugepops77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered an Avalanche Gray one with the the 802A Package, orange accent interior, sunroof; beadlock wheels, tailgate appliqué, spray in bed liner and a few other options! Mine is still at Ramp 59 awaiting shipment! I'm tired of the wait, if I can find one similar to the one I ordered - I'll buy it. If it is priced no more than $3k over MSRP. FYI, I actually saw the Avalanche Gray color in person tonight on the Mustang GT350! It's a beautiful color! I'm torn between the Avalanche & Ruby Red! The Blue has caught my attention too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free