GEN 2 any good deals on the bed extender?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKSteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These guys have great prices on Ford parts. Unfortunately they still want $10k ADM for a new Raptor.

Bed Extender | Genuine Ford | FL3Z-99286A40-C : AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake | Parts & Accessories

GAAAaaaahhhh!!!: "Estimated Shipping to Anchorage, AK: $406.17"

I looked at some wheels/tires on Discount Tires Direct the other day and they were quoting $3k just for shipping. Lol.

And then recently I ordered a Bradley smart smoker off eBay and it showed up 2nd Day Air with free shipping. Go figure. Then again, it also showed up with the menus set to Chinese and an electric temp gauge that reads 50° higher than the actual temp inside. So they're also paying for the shipping back.

TMW!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had that bed extender on my 15 Platinum. I really thought it was a *************. Faded, securing deals got very loose and rusted over time. It started to collect rainwater internally so you have to drill weep holes so it drains. Glad I didn't get it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: