any 5th wheel folks using Raptors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulhaskew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then neither does stupid REPEATED over AND over again ******** towing questions over the rated limit but they continue to be here because no one cares to search. That was the whole reason the website was created and I had nothing to do with the creation of that site nor my idea (it shows who it was in the website). So to say that type of crap doesn't need be here is the same as saying towing question crap doesn't belong here either.

We agree with you!

Yes it's annoying to see topics that should be apparent asked over and over again. Such is the nature of humans. The website you posted is obscene and had a warning been put there it wouldn't have been opened while I'm sitting in a room with a bunch of juveniles around.

You see my dilemma?

If this is the type of quality and character that is expected here I'll gladly go elsewhere.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
All links need to be work safe. This is the second or third time that link has been posted and then deleted by a moderator or administrator. The next time I see it, the poster will get a week's vacation.

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

And yes, the towing topics have been absolutely beaten to death, Google exists for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.