Am I missing a Sub? (802A)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Question... Under my 2/3 back seat, driver side there is nothing under there, just some room for storage. I have a fully loaded 802A but no sub under there. Should I have one or was that some other option besides 802A?

All I can find online and on my sticker is Sony Audio System w/HD Radio. I know you can get an 800A with the Kicker Sub for $695...

OP
OP
JetDriver480

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's what the picture looked like on Ford.com for the kicker sub but man I sure don't hear any bass, at least not like I did on my old Lariat. That seat doesn't fold down like the small single one does it? Cant find a pull-tab for it.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 802A and I don't have one under the rear seat either. I'd imagine it's tucked behind the seat like the Kicker one is.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Question... Under my 2/3 back seat, driver side there is nothing under there, just some room for storage. I have a fully loaded 802A but no sub under there. Should I have one or was that some other option besides 802A?

All I can find online and on my sticker is Sony Audio System w/HD Radio. I know you can get an 800A with the Kicker Sub for $695...

pictures. or it never happened.

yeah, 802a sony sound should have a behind the seat sub, on the floor. if you don’t have one, ya got gipped.

OP
OP
JetDriver480

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, I was able to look back there by folding down the passenger side single back seat and there is a SUB back there... maybe it just sucks cause it sure doesn't put out sound like my 07 Lariat.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I was able to look back there by folding down the passenger side single back seat and there is a SUB back there... maybe it just sucks cause it sure doesn't put out sound like my 07 Lariat.

I just had to look. Same here. I didn't even know you could fold that seat down. Can you fold the 2/3 seat down? Didn't see a release for that one. And what are these loops for? I pulled on them, but all I did was blow out my shoulder.

Attachments

• IMG_0669.jpg
    IMG_0669.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 108