To all of those waiting on ordered units...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

getbit

Reaction score
I guess Ford was too busy building a shit ton of Raptors for China to build your truck.

2017 Ford F-150 Raptors Go to China | Automobile Magazine

12799-chinese-raptors1.png

12800-chinese-raptors2.png

Last edited:

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The article didnt say how many went to China, anyone know how many? I know its upsetting to wait for your summer orders when a bunch is being shipped to China.

This would be a very expensive truck to own and operate in China. The import tax is probably 25%, plus the retail prices are probably 25-30% higher than here, and there is further taxes on the engine size, plus their gas is much more expensive.... so they are paying a lot more for it than you are.... if that makes you feel better.

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm confused ...

It looks like the ENTIRE intercooler is covered with the license plate frame?!?!?! There doesn't seem to be any direct airflow to the IC .... :shrug: Looks like all 1 piece as well.

FvL7MrX.jpg

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On one hand, it kinda ****** me off.

On the other hand, I am CONFIDENT that Ford will make more on each truck that goes to China than they will on my truck. Given that, I absolutely understand the decision.