All American Ford Raptor Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AAF

Reaction score
Hey! Elliott with All American Ford here. We are a volume Ford dealer located in NJ and NY, currently there is a new allocation of Raptors coming in and so we are having a blowout sale on the ones we have left in anticipation of the new order.

We have a stock of 15 trucks available in various colors.

If you are interested in purchasing a new Raptor have a look at our website at allamericanford.net or email me at [email protected].

We also offer modifications to our brand new trucks if you desire.

psufan

Reaction score
I was wondering about that, so is the 63 closer to msrp?

63k is under MSRP... they are marked up with a 10k ADM (at least the ones I looked at compared to window sticker).

Note: I just was at their website and they don't show any "discounts"

mr_beaverhousen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree the marketing should be illegal but I just found the blue one with stock#172792, and if prices from the screen shot are legitimate it looks like they are offering a little over $4k off. Here's the link to the ad I found on their site with the $10k markup.

New 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor For Sale Paramus NJ | VIN:1FTFW1RGXHFC75026

It'll be interesting to see if anyone from here is able to get the deal listed above.

When I was shopping, a dealer in SLC had Raptors listed for under MSRP by a couple thousand. I knew it was too good to be true but e-mailed them anyway. Got a response the next day stating that their website generates auto prices, etc. and they were asking 10k over... End of the year Raptor discounts, we'll find out I guess.

Last edited: