Additional Freight Fee?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Panthers1521

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I have a quick question. I am trying to close on my raptor today for MSRP. The dealer is trying to add another $1,000 for freight charge in addition to the destination and handling thats included on my window sticker of $1,295. They are saying the Ford destination and handling of $1,295 only includes shipment from the factory to the port, and the dealer is responsible for port to dealership. Even still $1,000 in nuts considering I live in Baltimore. Anyway any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Jackie

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I have a quick question. I am trying to close on my raptor today for MSRP. The dealer is trying to add another $1,000 for freight charge in addition to the destination and handling thats included on my window sticker of $1,295. They are saying the Ford destination and handling of $1,295 only includes shipment from the factory to the port, and the dealer is responsible for port to dealership. Even still $1,000 in nuts considering I live in Baltimore. Anyway any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Easy. Offer $1,000 less than MSRP and pay the $1,000 to get it from a make believe destination to a real destination.

OP
OP
P

Panthers1521

Reaction score
Thanks guys, thats what I thought. Like I said we agreed on MSRP, but now they are throwing this at me. On the phone they keep changing their story and I get the feeling they are trying to pull one past me (which they are). I am not going to walk from the deal for $1,000 but im going to fight it.

dkriplean

Reaction score
Thanks guys, thats what I thought. Like I said we agreed on MSRP, but now they are throwing this at me. On the phone they keep changing their story and I get the feeling they are trying to pull one past me (which they are). I am not going to walk from the deal for $1,000 but im going to fight it.

Shady as F@&$

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Call Ford customer service.

1 (800) 392-3673

Not that you should be liable for it but if for some magical reason it is legit there should be some sort of documentation showing their burden.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Just remember if this is how they treat you now, when you have all the leverage, imagine what happens once you buy the truck and lose all leverage