GEN 2 Adding another toy to the fleet...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mbling52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The raptor finally came in this week so we flew Sue over to pick it up. Driving it back to the 206 for the rest of the summer and back to MSO in a month for many adventures to come! Dennis’s 737 BBJ peaking through in the background

dd9ee7389eac71049ff4ea95530cbf8e.jpg

d4dbf3fb4e3f57699ab23a52bb34ba7b.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that is one of the coolest pictures I've seen. The Raptor has a run for its money there for sure...

Congrats!

1DXmk2

Reaction score
The truck looks great, but even it pales in comparison to your plane. I did a bit of reading about the "Sexy Sue" online - what a fantastic aircraft! Congratulations on both!

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Firmly planted in the sky and on the ground. Congratulations and many happy miles in the air and on the ground!

OP
OP
Mbling52

Mbling52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck looks great, but even it pales in comparison to your plane. I did a bit of reading about the "Sexy Sue" online - what a fantastic aircraft! Congratulations on both!

Thanks! It's my dads plane, but will hopefully be taking over one day with my brother. For now I've got a 172 for shenanigans lol

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Isn't that the 'Washington Companies' BBJ? (Winglets look like it). If so my buddy flies it out of Missoula.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Not much sexier than Raptor's and Airplanes. Working on a getting some hot girls to model with both but also don't want to lose my job...
21b5hjp.jpg

OP
OP
Mbling52

Mbling52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isn't that the 'Washington Companies' BBJ? (Winglets look like it). If so my buddy flies it out of Missoula.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Not much sexier than Raptor's and Airplanes. Working on a getting some hot girls to model with both but also don't want to lose my job...
21b5hjp.jpg

Yes, it's Dennis Washington's BBJ. I go to school at the university as did both of my brothers so we've been flying in and out of Missoula for about 6 years now through Northstar Jet. Tell your friend I'll trade him a ride in Sue for one in that 737 lol, I'm sure he's seen us fly in before

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

now thats some good sounding engines. and the big pair of radials are super nice
http://youtu.be/9wpHSa4O0ck

engine #2 might need a weep hole. i coughed a little on startup

Yeah she's definitely a little fussy sometimes but always worth it. Soon to be adding a dc-6 hopefully...

Last edited: