adding Adaptive Cruise Control to non-tech package Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nick731

Reaction score
Hey guys, we have been LOVING the raptor but one thing we really miss is the adaptive cruise control. Our raptor is equipped with everything except the tech package. We are looking to add it now.

It has been done with standard F150 models by installing the parts, using Forscan and eventually IDS.

Here is a fellow forum with the details on the standard F150 install;
https://www.f150forum.com/f2/adaptive-cruise-control-added-373799/

The question is, do you think this same swap can be done for our raptors and does anyone have the amazing knowledge to do a part list etc ?:biggrin:

Thanks guys, great forum :happy107:

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks like some project....and I would say the ACC is good but not even close to being good enough to do all that....

OP
OP
N

nick731

Reaction score
oh really? The actual install didnt look too bad, provided we had all the right parts on hand etc. IDS would most likely need to be a dealer calibration..

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh really? The actual install didnt look too bad, provided we had all the right parts on hand etc. IDS would most likely need to be a dealer calibration..

I guess it's all relative on what one thinks is a big deal or not....If I see the internals to anything I think it's a big deal :biggrin:

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Step 1)

Trade in your Raptor on a Raptor that has adaptive cruise.

I have a hard enough time trusting the factory radar cruise in my car, let alone something installed aftermarket.