AC and talking on phone..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmaxxer

Reaction score
Any time I use the bluetooth speaker to talk on the phone, my A/C fan slows down and it blows about the same (or less) than when the auto engine goes on. I assume it's so I can hear better?? Anyone have a solution to this? I can't have it go off in the summer in Vegas like this. Thanks in advance.

Fly5150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea...push the fan speed up after you answer the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck does it... little annoying but I understand the logic. Maybe there is FORScan solution for you?

Crashking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any time I use the bluetooth speaker to talk on the phone, my A/C fan slows down and it blows about the same (or less) than when the auto engine goes on. I assume it's so I can hear better?? Anyone have a solution to this? I can't have it go off in the summer in Vegas like this. Thanks in advance.

I've been wondering same thing...108/109 next week!

My truck does it... little annoying but I understand the logic. Maybe there is FORScan solution for you?

I'm Not currently near my owners manual, however I know the instructions for disabling the feature are in there! Check the a/c section and the sync section. I think I read about it twice... there was a lot of redundancies in the manual.