801 no boost gauge?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darthzador

Reaction score
Hi guys new to the form just got my truck today 801 scab , I can't find a boost gauge, no big deal I just run a mechanical gauge , but was wondering if I was just missing it in the settings.

Jstepy

Reaction score
Hi guys new to the form just got my truck today 801 scab , I can't find a boost gauge, no big deal I just run a mechanical gauge , but was wondering if I was just missing it in the settings.

Yes you can chose weather to show transmission temp. Or boost gauge. It's in settings using the steering wheel controls for the dash. I think the tranny temp is default.

It's buried in there but one of the first things I changed. Hope that helps.

Harrismod72

Reaction score
I also can't find the boost gauge?? I looked for 30 minutes and can't find it. I found the tranny temp and that was it.

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes you can chose weather to show transmission temp. Or boost gauge. It's in settings using the steering wheel controls for the dash. I think the tranny temp is default.

It's buried in there but one of the first things I changed. Hope that helps.

Is this possible on 801 trim also? I thought it was only on the 802 one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jstepy

Reaction score
Is this possible on 801 trim also? I thought it was only on the 802 one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure... sorry. I figured everyone's dash system was the same despite the package. It's under truck settings in the dash.

Jamin55

Reaction score
Go to Truck Info, then Gauge Selection, then Gauge View(Transmission Temp), click ok on steering wheel and select Turbo Boost

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn't the 801A have analog gauges? If so you can't swap out the trans temp gauge for the boost gauge like you can in the 802A