7.0 V8... Yes... Again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BangBang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, do I accept my just arrived at the dealership 2018?
Shit like this ****** me off.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm no longer discounting this rumor. That sure will **** off all you 2017-18 Gen 2 owners if this is true. Especially the ones who paid ADM's. Prices will drop like a used Dodge Ram on those 17-18 Raptors.

Why would it **** me off?
I've been hearing that rumor since 2016 when I bought mine.
I hope it happens, by the time it's available I'll have 45,000 miles on my Gen2 and ready for an upgrade!

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Didn't watch video but the idea that Ford would ever saddle their Halo truck with a Taurus motor long term was always laughable. And now I hear Ford is giving up on cars all together. Taurus motors will surely follow.

OP
OP
J

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm no longer discounting this rumor. That sure will **** off all you 2017-18 Gen 2 owners if this is true. Especially the ones who paid ADM's. Prices will drop like a used Dodge Ram on those 17-18 Raptors.

As an '18 owner, it's a bit disconcerting that the resale value may plummet, that said I'm quite excited to see if this plays out. Not once did I go into this purchase thinking this will be the best Raptor ever made, only that it's the best Raptor made to date.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so someone makes a youtube video, repeating what all the articles have said for last 2 years...... and all of the sudden it's more valid?

Even if it's available in the f150, doesn't mean it's available in the raptor.

Gotta wait for the 19 order banks.

OP
OP
J

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so someone makes a youtube video, repeating what all the articles have said for last 2 years...... and all of the sudden it's more valid?

Even if it's available in the f150, doesn't mean it's available in the raptor.

Gotta wait for the 19 order banks.

When was the last time an F150 had a more powerful motor than the Raptor?