7.0 Liter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterScott

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I know I am new here, but for whatever it is worth, a friend of mine is at some offroad racing this week (he is a chevy guy and doesn't really care about onroad trucks) just pinged me (knows I have new Raptor) and said he was chatting with a Ford rep who said there will be a 7.0 Liter in 2019. Again, my buddy is pretty reliable and has no dog in the hunt.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you cant talk about a V8 in the new raptor on this forum. thats neat news but has been circulated before. have any concrete info other than word of mouth?

so many angry little snowflakes lol.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is been covered extensively on this forum already, MGD has confirmed that the 7 L V12 is coming out.

They are actually taking two of the current 3.5 liter engines and putting them side-by-side.

So it should produce about 900 horsepower

Un Gato Malodoro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is been covered extensively on this forum already, MGD has confirmed that the 7 L V12 is coming out.

They are actually taking two of the current 3.5 liter engines and putting them side-by-side.

So it should produce about 900 horsepower

Man that's funny.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about this one...Ford goes electric before they go back to the V8..Ha

Status
Not open for further replies.