4 auto, front tires engage like a tight turn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You were spot on brotha. Decided to swing in a buddies alignment shop across town due to my dealership not providing me a spec sheet for the alignment that they said they did, but couldn't give it to me due to the ticket being opened....bs. turned out to be a bad alignment, and uneven tire wear. Friend corrected it and set it up to get good tire life as well. He also stated the dealer never rotated my tires during the oil changes and only stated they did. Didnt have to get a new set of tires, friend said after the rotation it should wear out evenly. No pull to the left in 4a anymore, tracks straight. Cant believe the stealership didnt catch this and had to escalate to ford corp..lmao... probably didnt even do shit and bs'd everything..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it was a simple fix. I would let the dealership know and even ford customer service.

Nospell

Reaction score
I'd be interested to know the same. I live near Tommy Vaughn and wonder if they are worth a darn? I recently used Classic Ford in Galveston (where I purchased from) and I'm not sure how much I trust them.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please let us know which dealership to avoid! I live somewhat near Gullo Ford and they did my alignment after a suspension upgrade. They had a LOT of "new" lifted trucks for sale on their lot (F150 and F250), so I know they are not afraid of suspension modifications.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've noticed that with the 802A tech package and in 4A and 4H with Lane Assist on, the truck pulls left or right. Doesn't do it in 2H. I can repeat every time and it's done that since new. I have 1700 miles on the truck and it had 12 when I got it.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've noticed that with the 802A tech package and in 4A and 4H with Lane Assist on, the truck pulls left or right. Doesn't do it in 2H. I can repeat every time and it's done that since new. I have 1700 miles on the truck and it had 12 when I got it.

You are feeling the torque bias from the Torsen diff. Trucks without the Torsen don't have this steering feedback in 4A/H.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are feeling the torque bias from the Torsen diff. Trucks without the Torsen don't have this steering feedback in 4A/H.

Possible. I just notice it when the conditions are lane assist on and in 4A or 4H. Not significant pulling to either direction, just maybe a degree or two in steering corrections off center. It's not the crown of the road either.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Possible. I just notice it when the conditions are lane assist on and in 4A or 4H. Not significant pulling to either direction, just maybe a degree or two in steering corrections off center. It's not the crown of the road either.

Not just possible, probable. Almost guaranteed.