25K markup over sticker!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vince

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone in my area is paying $15k over sticker. Helk I'm the only order from my dealers allocation not paying over sticker. It took 3 phone calls and talking to the owner to get it that way but it worked out. Something to be said about having an established history with a dealer I guess. That being thousands of dollars in service work and multiple vehicle purchases.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Can you finance a car for over MSRP or will people have to pay mark ups in cash? I know you can't get a home loan for over the appraised value.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you finance a car for over MSRP or will people have to pay mark ups in cash? I know you can't get a home loan for over the appraised value.

Some banks will finance over MSRP if the market value of the vehicle is trending above MSRP (Raptor,GT30, etc.) but not usually more than $5k over. If you have a trade you could eat up some of the ADM. Still seems like a horrible idea.