2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was there no shark fin last year? What’s that for the radio?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 18's have the little oval one they've been using for years. The 19's have the WiFi hotspot, so require the shark fin style.

2thfixr

Reaction score
No. If you pick blue accent, recaro seats it comes with carbon fiber. If you pick regular seats, then you have to select carbon fiber as an addition

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

Which Calif dealer and are they selling at msrp?

CA dealer and not MSRP.. if you want MSRP you prob need to go out of state. Plenty of 2018s available at MSRP, just go to ebay and look for new 2018s with buyitnow price at MSRP. Call the dealership directly and ask them to sell it to you for less than MSRP since they don't need to pay ebay fees on the deal.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, understood. Thanks
CA dealer and not MSRP.. if you want MSRP you prob need to go out of state. Plenty of 2018s available at MSRP, just go to ebay and look for new 2018s with buyitnow price at MSRP. Call the dealership directly and ask them to sell it to you for less than MSRP since they don't need to pay ebay fees on the deal.

2thfixr

Reaction score
The 18's have the little oval one they've been using for years. The 19's have the WiFi hotspot, so require the shark fin style.
Ugh, the single most useless tech item ever created. I have WiFi in 4 cars and tried it in one of them. Data limit, pricey, doesn't work that well and redundant with today's unlimited data plans. When I had it active I rolled around with "Yo mama so fat" as my WiFi ID.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh, the single most useless tech item ever created. I have WiFi in 4 cars and tried it in one of them. Data limit, pricey, doesn't work that well and redundant with today's unlimited data plans. When I had it active I rolled around with "Yo mama so fat" as my WiFi ID.

Agree, add in the Nav for $800 which is replaced by waze off my phone and the savings begin.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score

^^ this

If only I had a device in my pocket that had a cellular radio with data plan....

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated with current 2018 pricing compared to 2019 info

Attachments

• Raptor Cost 2018 vs 2019 comparison.jpg
    Raptor Cost 2018 vs 2019 comparison.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 170

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's a hefty price increase, good news is the vast majority of it is only for those who want to uglify their cars with the blue seats.

EDIT: Is CF no longer a stand alone option and only available with the blue seats? Major step back in the interior department by Ford if i'm interpreting that chart correctly.

Last edited:

wjn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, you can order CF alone.
And it is included with the blue seats, only then you cannot check it separately.