2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
>> Ford Performance releasing fitted LED bumper fogs

If indeed that's true and the grill isn't changing, then I would hope any Gen 2 can have these installed. I still haven't pulled the trigger on a FRL kit yet, and would be very interested to see how this compares.

Baja Designs lights will be better than anything Ford sells.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Baja Designs lights will be better than anything Ford sells.

Maybe maybe not. They could use Baja Designs in a custom packaging specific for the Raptor. Not everything on a Ford vehicle is made by Ford. Raptor has Bridgestone tires and Fox shocks for example.

mr_beaverhousen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Active dampers would be amazing!! Almost would be interested in upgrading if that were the case. Damnit should of left the truck stock.

Urban

Reaction score
Was told by Dana Ford in NY that orders for the 2019 Raptor with begin in September.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Was told by Dana Ford in NY that orders for the 2019 Raptor with begin in September.

I'm sure most dealers have their own process, but orders can be placed in August per a few threads on the forum with the following link. I'm more inclined to trust the information on the link than a single dealership. BTW, my local dealer says it's August. https://www.donlen.com/buildstart-trucks-ford.html

BTW, RE: the link, does anyone know what "DTP" and "KC" means under the scheduling and production start up dates?

Last edited:

Riksk

Reaction score
Score! I have my order in at the moment, due next month. Have been really nervous that the next year would update the headlights. Fogs and shocks can be after marketed pretty easily.

Really glad I didn't wait!

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure most dealers have their own process, but orders can be placed in August per a few threads on the forum with the following link. I'm more inclined to trust the information on the link than a single dealership. BTW, my local dealer says it's August. https://www.donlen.com/buildstart-trucks-ford.html

BTW, RE: the link, does anyone know what "DTP" and "KC" means under the scheduling and production start up dates?

dearborn truck plant and kansas city are where F150s are built, but raptors have only been built in dearborn

Urban

Reaction score

Yea I took what they said with a grain of salt since dealers don't know whats going on most of the time. But I was pretty bummed when I tried to order a 2018 SCAB and they told me Ford wasn't accepting any more orders for 18's. Don't know how true that is either.....but looks like ill be holding out till August to order a 19 Raptor.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Yea I took what they said with a grain of salt since dealers don't know whats going on most of the time. But I was pretty bummed when I tried to order a 2018 SCAB and they told me Ford wasn't accepting any more orders for 18's. Don't know how true that is either.....but looks like ill be holding out till August to order a 19 Raptor.

They probably just ran out of allocations and didn’t want to lose the sale in the grand scheme of things.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

dearborn truck plant and kansas city are where F150s are built, but raptors have only been built in dearborn

Thanks!

Urban

Reaction score
They probably just ran out of allocations and didn’t want to lose the sale in the grand scheme of things.

Surprised they didn't tell me that. Currently working with a family friend who works there and they tried twice to input a order to Ford. But I guess its because they are supposedly the largest dealer on the east coast and actually did run out of allocations. Who knows...