2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordraptorHero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they had a v8 5.4 l triton an old ass motor putting out 100 something less hp vs a 6.2 v8 from a super duty. with essentially the same mpgs maybe 1-2 less in the 6.2. that decision is cut and dry on which one the consumer will choose. v8 vs v6 with similar hp outputs isnt so cut and dry

Last edited:

atomictyler

Reaction score
Well hopefully they do for the few people that won't buy one unless it comes with a V8. I wouldn't expect it before the Gen3s though.

If it came with a FI V8 that would be fun, but I don't see how that pricing would work out at all.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
was bound to trigger and upset somebody with that comment, this forum seems to have a bunch of cry babies in it lately i think its time to leave lol

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

buncha pansey ass crying ass politcally correct butt hurt ***** holding babies

don’t be that guy.
Sasquatch77 was that guy.
Mcnawsty was that guy.
MGD was that guy.
Truckzor was that guy.

ok 3 out of 4 were the same person.

For the first time in a long time it’s been days without being a $hit show. Let’s keep it that way.

Funny tho, pansies are are some of the first flowers to bloom, when it’s cold as F*ck and other plants aren’t even done hibernating.

They’re not going back to a naturally aspirated V8 because it will take too many cubes to get up to 500 pound feet of torque. Maybe a TT small displacement V8 could make it in years down the road but there were 5 model year v8 Raps, right?

Your torturing yourself thinking another power plant is going to make it into the Raptor after not even 2 complete model years, and Ford is selling every one they make.

So don’t be triggered by the V6 Raptor. It’s not going anywhere.

dredge38

Reaction score
Man they just picked up my order for an 18. I don’t really need the raptor right now, I wonder if I should wait for the 18. I know the engine isn’t changing but the fact that the shocks might be is very intriguing. They said they won’t hold me to the order cause they’ll be able to sell it regardless.

Blackcell

Reaction score
I hope for 2019 they have the wireless charger installed just liked the new expedition. Major convenience option

Dirtypope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m glad they are keeping the same headlights/grile. Imagine money thirsty vampires “Ford salesman” adding 10k or more to msrp just because he would be claiming that this is a brand new model.

Also I can already see people saying wait till 2020.. this might me it!! “7.0!!” Lol
2019 will be my raptor. I’m just super excited

Last edited:

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
don’t be that guy.
Sasquatch77 was that guy.
Mcnawsty was that guy.
MGD was that guy.
Truckzor was that guy.

ok 3 out of 4 were the same person.

For the first time in a long time it’s been days without being a $hit show. Let’s keep it that way.

Funny tho, pansies are are some of the first flowers to bloom, when it’s cold as F*ck and other plants aren’t even done hibernating.

They’re not going back to a naturally aspirated V8 because it will take too many cubes to get up to 500 pound feet of torque. Maybe a TT small displacement V8 could make it in years down the road but there were 5 model year v8 Raps, right?

Your torturing yourself thinking another power plant is going to make it into the Raptor after not even 2 complete model years, and Ford is selling every one they make.

So don’t be triggered by the V6 Raptor. It’s not going anywhere.

That's a mighty disingenuous comparison on so many levels. Those guys trolled the Gen 2 forums every chance they got. He was responding to one person and only after that one person directly quoted him. Not even remotely similar to being "that guy"

He also very clearly said model years 2022 or 2023. At that point the Gen 2 Raptor 5-6 years old and probably already replaced by a Gen 3 raptor.

Morn

Reaction score
>> Ford Performance releasing fitted LED bumper fogs

If indeed that's true and the grill isn't changing, then I would hope any Gen 2 can have these installed. I still haven't pulled the trigger on a FRL kit yet, and would be very interested to see how this compares.