2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorPulse

Reaction score
looks like shadow black is out of the picture as well

I believe Agate Black is on the 2019 Super Duty. When I was looking at F350s I recall a FTE member posting the color code sheet awhile back and Agate Black was listed as a non-metallic paint since it doesn’t have the “met” code in the description. Not sure how different it can be from Shadow Black if that’s the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe I don't fully understand the trail control but seems like a worthless option. If I set it to hold x mph on trail but 10 yds later come across a deep ditch or large rock, I would be looking to back off for the approach. I don't think I've ever offroaded with a goal of holding a fixed mph. But I'm not a fan of the adaptive cruise control feature either.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Nice, one year only color. Glad I got the lead foot.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It'll work just like the Hill Descent control it replaces. You can vary speed with your pedals, but it will hold wherever you last left it so you can focus on the obstacles. Necessary? No. Oftentimes manual control will be better. But I've found HDC useful enough at times to appreciate what Trail Control will bring to the table.

Very interested to see what Agate looks like in comparison to Shadow and Tuxedo. Maybe a nice middle ground on the metallic flake?

ameration

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here you go

Are these the confirmed colors? I love the Lead Foot color on these trucks and was waiting for the 2019's. It doesn't even look like a comparable color is available if this is the actual list.

I saw something about a "Steer Foot Grey" but not sure if that was for Raptors.

Thank you.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these the confirmed colors? I love the Lead Foot color on these trucks and was waiting for the 2019's. It doesn't even look like a comparable color is available if this is the actual list.

Thank you.

i would say it's 90% true, it goes along with all the other info posted about the 2019. i would not be surprised if ford did drop the color, like the dropped avalanche, if that's the case i'm glad i didn't wait for the 2019. got a smoking deal and the other added options would have just made the truck more expensive for me lol.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Thank you.

I’ve seen that a Conquer grey will be in the 19 raptor ranger , maybe it will be on the big dog as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are ride height sensors - leveling will mess with where the ECM thinks the shocks are in their stroke :specialed:

Yeah could be - ride height sensors are notoriously sensitive and fragile. My last car had them and used them for headlight beam adjustment, not the electronic damping.

ToucanLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha, I love it! Guys with no reading comprehension. I never said that they don't spend most of their time on the street. I said the were designed for off road, AND you can use them on the street. Maybe YOU should do some research my friend.

Man you're dumb - if you built a mass produced production vehicle it would be a sales failure :supergay:

90% of Raptor owners drive 95% of the time on paved roads - you are appealing to a small niche of the marketplace.

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man you're dumb - if you built a mass produced production vehicle it would be a sales failure :supergay:

90% of Raptor owners drive 95% of the time on paved roads - you are appealing to a small niche of the marketplace.

so, repeating what you just said, "95% of the time on paved roads", then why do you need a sensor telling the shocks all four tires are off the ground? Cant wait for this answer.

I may be a lot of things, but dumb is not one of them Mr. Supergay.