2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sales people at El Cajon were the same way. I just drove further west for another 7 or so miles in La Mesa and picked up an MSRP deal at Penske.

One of the El Cajon sales guys even friended me in FB and tried to convince me there’s no way I’d find it for MSRP.

that's pretty desperate, hopefully you posted a photo when you picked up the truck and tagged him in it lol.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I picked up mine for $1500 under MSRP last week. I had 3 dealers who were at $1500 under and I picked the one that was the closest match to the features I wanted. It only took me about two days to get them down to that price via email. I never spoke to anyone until I drove down to pick mine up in person.

The 2018 prices in the Houston area are coming down quickly because too many are on-order or sitting on the lots.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

that's pretty desperate, hopefully you posted a photo when you picked up the truck and tagged him in it lol.

And yes, I sent a picture of my deal to one of the ADM dealers who was at 8K over in my area. I told him he was out of touch with the pricing in Houston. All he said was "Congrats"... :)

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also I’ve seen the ranger raptor has a conquer grey. Could that be the next limited color for the raptor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Also I’ve seen the ranger raptor has a conquer grey. Could that be the next limited color for the raptor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be kinda disappointed if its another shade of grey but got any pics of the color?