2019 Ranger Build & Price is live. No Raptor yet.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liv4Spd

Reaction score
Good lookn out - seems like a pretty steep base price.

Ranger Raptor ain'g gonna start much less than the F150 Raptor at this rate..

Edit: Wonder if the 2.3 in the Lariat means there's the possibility of a 2.7 in the Ranger Raptor to make it stand out...

J. Wolfe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Edit: Wonder if the 2.3 in the Lariat means there's the possibility of a 2.7 in the Ranger Raptor to make it stand out...

While a 2.7 would be nice, in my opinion it might be too much. A tuned 2.7 was handily beating a Gen 2 which had beat my stock Gen 1 on the sand drags. I'm thinking they wouldn't want the Ranger beating the 150 Raptor. Just my humble opinion. Before I get flamed about drag racing, I didn't buy my truck to just drag race, but it's part of the deal. Win some, lose some.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good lookn out - seems like a pretty steep base price.

Ranger Raptor ain'g gonna start much less than the F150 Raptor at this rate..

One of the Ford reps said in an interview that the engine bay on the Ranger wouldn't accommodate a V6. I think he's just sandbagging, we all know the Raptor Ranger is getting the 7.0 V8 :ROFLJest:

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One of the Ford reps said in an interview that the engine bay on the Ranger wouldn't accommodate a V6. I think he's just sandbagging, we all know the Raptor Ranger is getting the 7.0 V8 :ROFLJest:

Ranger weight distribution with 7 liters of iron out front.

giphy.gif