2019 order guide.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CP312

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does look like they are electric from the photos but do we know if heated/vent?

I spoke to Ford and they are not certain either??? They escalated the question and will get back to me with answer in 5-7 days.

But yes from photos it looks like it is blue alcantara vs leather seats, maybe only difference but the bolsterin lg looks more robust.

I think it was the 2019 intel thread but anyway, I saw a picture of the dash earlier and it’s hard to be certain but I am pretty sure I see heated and air buttons at the bottom that are in a location normally associated with heated and cooled seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carguyohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couple things I noticed.

1. BL wheels, the PDF shows the 2018 style, I thought they were new in 2019?
2. Orange accent is gone, which is what we all speculated (one reason i ordered an 18).
3. It mentions the 3.5 is changed but not how. Anyone know?

I think Ford should offer color stitching without having to get blue seats.

And where is that V8?? LOL Maybe the last few will finally believe 19 is not the year.

Last edited:

vitaminR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I can think of is how nasty that alecantra blue fabric will be in a few years. I love how it looks but being the owner of an STI previously I know how that stuff wears.

BL wheels are a new design and Im not in love with it. My 18 BL wheels still look OK to me.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
loaded 802 = $5k price increase :patriot:

That's what I got too. $4k difference is what I calculated, but 19 SCABs don't look to have moonroofs, so that's another grand there.

My thoughts:

• Auto-high beams and AEB are moved from tech package to base, but tech package doesn't decrease in price
  • New colors are all a downgrade from 17-18s, IMO
  • Electronic parking brake - maybe a fix to the notorious rub?
  • 17s look like they'll be the only g2 raptors that have multi-color ambient lighting. Cost saving measure?

Really really glad I got my 17 now. $4k is nearly a set of shocks. Would like to have trailcontrol, but not at the price/tradeoffs.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish they offered these new seats just black, not digging blue accent. Love the new seats shape though. It would have been even better if they were closer in shape to the mustangs with power etc. My mustang will be having the recaros for sure.

CP312

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish they offered these new seats just black, not digging blue accent. Love the new seats shape though. It would have been even better if they were closer in shape to the mustangs with power etc. My mustang will be having the recaros for sure.

I may be wrong but I believe they are all black if you don’t get the blue accent package.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be wrong but I believe they are all black if you don’t get the blue accent package.

They’re heavily bolstered from standard seats, perhaps mildly bolstered for recaro. Still looks great and more bolstered than the regular ones.

And yes to heated and cooled.