2019 order guide.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liv4Spd

Reaction score
https://www.f150forum.com/f118/2019-f150-order-guide-423919/

Looks like an electronic E-Brake is the only mechanical change besides the shocks.

MECHANICAL
 New/Changed
— 3.5L EcoBoost® engine (994) – opt. on XL, XLT, Lariat,
King Ranch and Platinum; 3.5L EcoBoost® High Output
engine (99G) – std on Limited and Raptor
— Engine Block Heater (41H) standard states are now
optional
— 36 Gallon Extended Range Fuel Tank – now standard on
Limited and Raptor (SuperCrew®)
— FOX Racing Shox™ now includes Live Valve Technology
– std on Raptor
— Trail Control™ replaces Hill Descent Control™/Off-Road
Mode on Raptor

Other: E-brake, Auto Highbeam, Stop-&-Go cruise.

Last edited:

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
While not "mechanical", adding stop-and-go cruise is a pretty big functional upgrade. I certainly wish my truck had it.

Lwlandy

Reaction score
- Pre-Collision Assist w/ Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) included for 2019

Also noticed that: Sirius sub is now 5 years:

- B&O PLAY™ Premium Audio System HD Radio™ and SiriusXM® Radio1 (includes 10 speaker and subwoofer)
Note: When ordered w/Voice-Activated Navigation System (50N) SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link® includes a five-year prepaid subscription.

Not sure if the Heated Wiper park was previously included but I don't remember it.

-Raptor Technology Package (Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go, Heated Wiper Park, Lane Keeping System and Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers)

Last edited:

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also noticed that: Sirius sub is now 5 years:

- B&O PLAY™ Premium Audio System HD Radio™ and SiriusXM® Radio1 (includes 10 speaker and subwoofer)
Note: When ordered w/Voice-Activated Navigation System (50N) SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link® includes a five-year prepaid subscription.

5 year subscription is only for traffic/weather/ski reports/etc. Not music. All Sync3 come with 5 year sub and this is not new.

Calabro

Reaction score
There also adding left foot auto braking which to me takes away the fun of knowing how to drive your off road vehicle.. to each his own....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SilverBolt

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Very little difference from the current seat other than the color/material.
7b07ff1b06e871864fea9d4dc82a058bx.jpg

Was hoping to see something closer to these.m63660005me_ead01d9a.jpg

turn-r-us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does look like they are electric from the photos but do we know if heated/vent?

I spoke to Ford and they are not certain either??? They escalated the question and will get back to me with answer in 5-7 days.

But yes from photos it looks like it is blue alcantara vs leather seats, maybe only difference but the bolsterin lg looks more robust.