2019 Colors (Avalanche -> Leadfoot -> ?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigzaj

Reaction score
Does anyone have any ideas what colors might be available for 2019? Are the greys cycling every year? I really liked the Avalanche, not so much a fan of Lead Foot, hoping maybe 2019 would bring a new grey color.

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any ideas what colors might be available for 2019? Are the greys cycling every year? I really liked the Avalanche, not so much a fan of Lead Foot, hoping maybe 2019 would bring a new grey color.

No info on 19 models available yet. No ordering guide available yet

cfl4rat

Reaction score
I’d like to know also as I’m doing a mid year 18 order on a LF but really want a AG, only problem is I want the truck by July to take on a family vacation to TN :)

And I’m impatient

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d like to know also as I’m doing a mid year 18 order on a LF but really want a AG, only problem is I want the truck by July to take on a family vacation to TN :)

And I’m impatient

If you want the truck by July then you'll have to get an '18. From my understanding, Ford doesn't start building the next model year until late August.

I don't think the 2019 ordering guide will be out until at least May, if not later.