GEN 2 2018 SCrew spare fuse kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NHnewbie

Reaction score
Looking to buy a kit of spare fuses tailored to the 2018 Raptor. An assortment of the proper types and ratings. I have seen a number of generic kits but these don't have a suitable assortment of fuses specific to the Raptor and have quite a few fuses of no use in the Raptor. Have searched here but no joy. Pointers appreciated.

OP
OP
N

NHnewbie

Reaction score
Haven’t blown a fuse in a car/truck in 30 years.

I haven't blown a fuse in a car, truck, motorcycle, airplane or helicopter in 60 years. But, I am the original Boy Scout - you know, be prepared! Buying a kit saves me the trouble of figuring out which type/ratings are needed. Fuses are cheap.

Mstgkillr

Reaction score
I just blew a 5A fuse. I'd like to replace the fuse with whatever brand Ford uses. Any idea?

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Middle of nowhere?....yeah that's when you will blow your first fuse in 20 years...
I took a look at the different fuse's the Raptor uses and put together my own kit....Don't think you will find any "Raptor" kit
BTW My son has a 2018 F250 and almost all the fuses I bought will fit his truck also, so got all the fuses in the shop as needed, and a small kit just to keep in the Raptor...