2018 Scab with only standard features

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krazykorean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I currently have a 2013 Screw that is fully loaded with every option that was available in 2013. Some features are nice but most I don't even use like the ventilated seats, moonroof even rear powered window. I have found a 2018 Scab with only standard features and nothing else for $50k and its white which I want.

The few features I want I can retrofit like the 8inch screen and use apple play, paint match the door handles and mirror caps and upgrade the audio system.

My question for the standard owners is do you wish you got upgrades like the 801a package or leather seats, powered seats etc. The 50k is so enticing.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i think the 801a package is worth the cost. I'd want leather and heated seats, and the bigger radio screen are a few requirements for me. the one i built online was $56K, but Im just not ready to pull the trigger yet.

OP
OP
Krazykorean

Krazykorean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think the 801a package is worth the cost. I'd want leather and heated seats, and the bigger radio screen are a few requirements for me. the one i built online was $56K, but Im just not ready to pull the trigger yet.

I am in AZ and man leather sucks, and I don't really care if I need it. Same with heated seats. We can fit the OEM Navi in the car for only 1900. hence why I think going a standard raptor would be fine.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Don't do it.
But pm me the dealer...

I see what you did there.

Dazzen

Reaction score
I went from a loaded Audi RS5 to a 17 scab with no options .... I couldn’t be any happier! I rarely ever used all those features... now I can spend my extra money on different bumpers and building the truck.

OP
OP
Krazykorean

Krazykorean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went from a loaded Audi RS5 to a 17 scab with no options .... I couldn’t be any happier! I rarely ever used all those features... now I can spend my extra money on different bumpers and building the truck.

Nice, yea I have owned 37 cars and most have been fully optioned but I realized I barely needed any of them. I feel I can just add and upgrade what I want when I want. Only thing I would miss is the Screw option.

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SCAB is great as long as you don't have kids. Minor inconvenience if you do. A base raptor is the way to go. Think of all the bad ass mods you can do with that option money. Most of that ford crap is just going to break down the road anyway. The only option that you can't do aftermarket is the sunroof.