2018 Raptors under sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
Oh poor Sasquatch. Still trying to spread lies.

Invoice deals not happening. Nice try though.

Really? Have you been reading the forums? The invoice deals ARE happening. No need to spread MSRP or MSRP+ADM as acceptable. Those days are done and made fools of those buyers!

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really? Have you been reading the forums? The invoice deals ARE happening. No need to spread MSRP or MSRP+ADM as acceptable. Those days are done and made fools of those buyers!

Maybe they were selling trucks at invoice if the previous owner drilled your recommended weep hole and decreased the value.

But no new trucks going for invoice. Sorry clown.

You really need help. You don't even own a gen2 yet spend so much time on here spreading lies.

Where's that new engine you promised???

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe they were selling trucks at invoice if the previous owner drilled your recommended weep hole and decreased the value.

You really need help. You don't even own a gen2 yet spend so much time on here spreading lies.

Not invoice exactly but pretty close ... I paid 1k over invoice and posted the paperwork to prove it for an ordered truck

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not invoice exactly but pretty close ... I paid 1k over invoice and posted the paperwork to prove it for an ordered truck

Great job! You really did good. But do you think that's the norm or what most people can get???? If so you are a *******.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would never call it the NORM, but invoice can be found. Purchased mine 11k miles ago for invoice. Walked out the door at MSRP once tax, title and tags factored in.

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got my 2018 Gen 2 Raptor fully loaded under MSRP, no waiting just pick it up off the transport truck, all the process took 3 hours from the time i spotted the delivery and take it home :).

Attachments

• rap201.JPG
    rap201.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 82
  • rap202.JPG
    rap202.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 90

Jasoncor

Reaction score

I got my 2018 screw for invoice last week. They're out there, just got to look.