2018 Raptors under sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gto19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Find me a leadfoot 4 door with beadlocks no graphics with CA emissions sticker !

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Find me a leadfoot 4 door with beadlocks no graphics with CA emissions sticker !

Call around if you are specifically picky then you will need to order a truck.

I was not so picky and found a Black SCREW 802A w tech and bead locks, no graphics for MSRP in So Cal.

It's when you get super specific that finding a truck becomes hard.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A quick search around me turned up this in about 10 seconds.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/710481008/overview/ Black screw.. 4600 under sticker.

There's more too. Anyone paying over sticker is getting ripped off, as usual.

Things change, but when I was searching several months back, every under sticker deal I called on was not real. I'd get excuses about automated systems and interns putting in the wrong price, etc, etc.

$4,600 under sticker raises my BS flag. If I was in the market, I'd call on it just to be sure. But the market is still strong in most areas and if a dealer cannot sell a Raptor at MSRP, he isn't very good at his job.

25ktrading

Reaction score
Bought my 17 for sticker in June then bought my wife's 18 for sticker in August

Many dealers still have 17s to unload

Last edited:

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its not several months ago anymore. Ford has built a lot of Raptors in the last several months. The pool of buyers has gotten smaller all the while.

Heelfan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up getting mine for 1K under MSRP. Knew the dealer pretty well and have done a lot of business with them. This was ordered on 8/6/17.

Most dealers in my area are asking 5K over sticker and most are getting them. The problem is that if you search a 150mile radius there aren't many out there. The smaller dealers only get 3 or 4 allocations which keeps the demand and price higher. Personally I would have to just keep wanting before I would pay above MSRP. I was willing to pay MSRP but luckily the dealer cut me a break (per Say)..

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its not several months ago anymore. Ford has built a lot of Raptors in the last several months. The pool of buyers has gotten smaller all the while.

The pool of buyers is still plenty big. Many buyers won't buy a first year vehicle for reliability reasons. Countless others won't pay ADM. Both of those group were not 2017 buyers but are in the market for a reasonably priced 2018. Plus very few G1 owners have upgraded yet.

The Raptor market is nowhere near saturated. ADMs are coming down, but dealers who know what they are doing can move a Raptor at MSRP very easily.

Just guessing here, but for every buyer who paid $5k-$25k over, there are at least four more prospective buyers willing to pay MSRP but who were turned away by the ADM. Ford can easily sell 100k units and we're only 25k into it.

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Things change, but when I was searching several months back, every under sticker deal I called on was not real. I'd get excuses about automated systems and interns putting in the wrong price, etc, etc.

$4,600 under sticker raises my BS flag. If I was in the market, I'd call on it just to be sure. But the market is still strong in most areas and if a dealer cannot sell a Raptor at MSRP, he isn't very good at his job.

I agree, I would def call ahead before going to a dealer advertsing like that.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2017 for invoice 6 months ago at Donley Ford in Ohio, still below MSRP once tax title and tags were included