2018 Raptors under sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As if getting to buy a brand new Raptor at or below MSRP was some sort of basic civil entitlement.....

Not that I'm taking issue with the poster, just the concept that the dealers don't also have their right to *attempt* to charge whatever the market will bear. And we all know some of them take the "Supply and Demand" mantra to the extremes.

Put the shoe on the other foot though....there are folks out there who are *willing*, and don't even blink, when the dealer tells them their 68k MSRP truck is gonna cost them 78k because of a "Market Adjustment".

They just Yuppity-Yup it up with a big spoon. So don't blame dealers for tryin'...why? Cause some times It Works!

Want a '18 for under MSRP? Get a list from Raptoronline and start making calls....you could get lucky....the closer to the end of the model year the luckier you'll probably get.

Or you could buy three trucks over the years from the same salesman like I did and only have to pay a little bit over MSRP for being a good customer.

Whether it's a little bit or a lot...most folks will not escape the "Raptor Tax" completely. I got over it already.

S.

Yup if its worth it to someone to pay over msrp that is totally fine with me. I wouldn't judge anyone based on what they spent on a truck or anything for that matter. We all have different lives, goals and means to afford things.

Whatever makes someone happy is my mantra.

I seemed to have gotten lucky and got my 18 at msrp here in so cal but yea I was willing to go slightly over but luckily the deal I ended up with worked out.

Def they are awesome trucks and worth every penny

Ktwagner311

Reaction score
2018 White 802a

New member to the forum, picking up my white 802a with tech package, moonroof, heated rears and spray in liner for 1850 under sticker. Now to begin the 9 hour drive.

carholic

Reaction score
ford is making 25k trucks per year over a four year production run because they believe they can sell 100k units. Their analysis, not mine.

But yeah, i agree with you, ford definitely doesn't have a clue. Your logic makes a lot of sense and ford needs discontinue the raptor line because demand is fake and artificially inflated by adms.

Obviously people are only buying raptors so they can pay an adm. Once adms go away, demand will evaporate because word is getting out that the raptor is the most lame truck being made.

lmao!

Schmagagled

Reaction score
Once ADMs go away, demand will evaporate because word is getting out that the Raptor is the most lame truck being made.

Did you sell your 2017?

I mean if it's so lame...why hold on to it?

Just sayin'...

Maybe there's RAM Rebel in your future.

S.

Johngm45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do your homework ., i emailed 7 dealers and bought my son a leadfoot 18 at 4k and change off msrp.
39f2a15496bbeb910c56971392139825.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NC_OUTDOORS

Reaction score
Do your homework ., i emailed 7 dealers and bought my son a leadfoot 18 at 4k and change off msrp.
39f2a15496bbeb910c56971392139825.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats the generic response anyone gets from all the ford stores because there internal systems show a discount on all the F150s on the lot. Then they never honor it. No way someone gave 4k off. No way.

Obscure

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats the generic response anyone gets from all the ford stores because there internal systems show a discount on all the F150s on the lot. Then they never honor it. No way someone gave 4k off. No way.

He said he bought it, which would mean they honored it? It isn't unbelievable really... They are still making plenty of money at that price.

On another note, wtf is up with all these dealers ordering the majority of the trucks with 2K worth of STICKERS?! To each their own, but to me even getting a truck at MSRP that has stickers is like paying 2K adm.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He said he bought it, which would mean they honored it? It isn't unbelievable really... They are still making plenty of money at that price.

On another note, wtf is up with all these dealers ordering the majority of the trucks with 2K worth of STICKERS?! To each their own, but to me even getting a truck at MSRP that has stickers is like paying 2K adm.

Most Raptors will be forced into a lifetime of mall-crawler duty and those owners want to make sure everyone knows what they are driving.